[Swift-devel] Re: Running the GO Swift prototype

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 15 19:38:40 CST 2010

Hmmm - looking briefly at the Karajan library, I see elements that will *perhaps* let us write out request files. We'd need to read notifications in in units of a file at a time, and parse them. Somewhat primitive, but maybe workable for prototyping.

Writing a regular provider is starting to look like a better idea.

- Mike