[Swift-devel] Integration of prototype Globus Online interface

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 15 12:09:42 CST 2010

Allan,

Justin will look at both improving the prototype Globus Online interface (especially the hard-coded calls to external.sh) and integrating it into trunk (assuming that can be done with little or no risk to Swift reliability.  Perhaps as a separate vdl-int.go.k for now, iff needed).

This will probably happen latter in the week; for now I think just live with the hacks and hard-coded shortcuts for the sake of getting some larger-scale measurements and reliability tests.

We'll discuss with Mihael on Friday the best way to proceed with long-term support for a Globus Online provider.