[Swift-devel] Next Swift release

Sarah Kenny skenny at uchicago.edu
Tue Dec 7 16:15:33 CST 2010

mike wilde was suggesting that trunk and branches/1.0 are equally stable so
he wants to do a release of what's currently in trunk (which means we need
to branch it). the users i'm supporting only use branches/1.0 and have been
doing so reliably for many months...the actual 'usability' of trunk i'm less
familiar with but mike was hoping to put effort towards releasing that
rather than spending time/effort on releasing branches/1.0 since it lacks
many of the newer fixes and features.

~sk