[Swift-devel] Next Swift release

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 6 16:03:12 CST 2010

I think we need to move more toward a "release often" strategy, and I think a 12/20 release is a good step in that direction. I want to stay focused on that target.

To focus on that:

- call it 0.91
- based on trunk as of this week (i.e. as soon as we can branch)
- doc improvements as possible
- decide on platforms we can test by 12/20
- test is: language tests already in test suite
- platform tests to be added, based on "catsn" simple cat loop

Mike