[Swift-devel] Next Swift release

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 6 15:34:48 CST 2010

Im much more focused on the content than on what we call it.

Im happy to call it anything except 1.0

Thus 0.91 would be fine by me - to leave some headroom for more point releases if we're not ready for 1.0 at end of Jan.

Do people like that better?

Lets decide this asap so we can make the branch and testable RC.

- Mike