[Swift-devel] Next Swift release

Sarah Kenny skenny at uchicago.edu
Mon Dec 6 13:48:39 CST 2010

feel free, justin. i'm currently editing stuff that i think should go into
doc for the 12/20 release (e.g. describing features that exist but aren't
documented, etc.).

so, branch 1.0 will become release 0.10...seems a bit confusing to me...also
considering the differences between 0.9 and what we're releasing doesn't
calling it 1.0 make sense? just a thought...

~sk