[Swift-devel] Re: Coaster error

Jonathan Monette jon.monette at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 16:18:35 CDT 2010

The one in .globus/coasters/ doesn't get anything new written to it when
I do my runs.  Could that be because I have my jobmanager local:pbs?
Does that put the coaster stuff in the swift log?

--
Jon

Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate, and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination.
- Albert Einstein