[Swift-devel] OSG links for site config info and trouble tickets

wilde at mcs.anl.gov wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 4 10:49:43 CDT 2010

Arjun, the links below provided by Marco should explain OSG site directory conventions in detail.

For reporting problems and getting help:

osg-sites at opensciencegrid.org - to report problems with a site
osg-int to report problems with OSG software (int == "integration")

An OSG "campfire" chat is staffed three times a week for interactive text chat with OSG support staff (info on the OSG site I think).

- Mike