[Swift-devel] Re: Problem with incorrect host cert DN in coaster GSI authentication

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 29 10:57:01 CDT 2010

OK, thanks. Its not clear to me exactly whats happening, but I get the high-level idea that it relates to trust relationships that get broken because of differences in DN settings and/or interpretations.

Yi, can you try gt2:pbs?

Mihael, at some point can you post a note explaining the issues?

I think we need to document or automate/fix the various interactions between coasters and GSI:

- this new issue/restriction with gt2:gt2:pbs
- the GSI needs and user config procedures for ssh:pbs

Thanks,

Mike