[Swift-devel] coaster features

Zhao Zhang zhangzhao0718 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 09:56:52 CDT 2009

Hi, Mihael

I am making a coaster test plan now, so that will be good if you could
help me clear what features of coaster are available in the current
implementation.

1) Multiple coaster on 1 compute node.
    This feature is documented, but I am not sure if is working or not.
2) coasterWorkerMaxwalltime
    This is working.
3) coasterInternalIP
    I know this one is working, as I have already complete tests with
this parameter.
    I am not clear under what context do we need this feature. One I
could think of is that "using notification instead of status file". Is
there any other
    condition or any specific site requires this feature?
4) coasterDataProvider
    This is working now.
5) Block Allocation
    Is this being implemented soon, or do we decide to postpone this
feature?
6) Coaster over Condor-G
    I am not sure about the priority of 5) and 6).

If there is any other coaster features I need to test, please remind me.
Thanks.

best wishes
zhao