[Swift-devel] Tool for TeraGrid site info

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 13 13:10:05 CDT 2009

Glen, your code would in this case be used as a base, for as long as its
useful.

Like any initial cut of a tool, many hands may contribute over time, and
the code may get partially or totally re-written.

Signing the contributor's agreement ensures that the code (and code
derived form it) remains available for open usage.

So assuming that you're OK with that, you should do so.

- Mike