[Swift-devel] Re: What is best OSG site test suite ?

Jing Tie tiejing at gmail.com
Fri May 8 16:52:09 CDT 2009

Hi Zhao,

There are two problems:
1. some sites haven't finished all the tests when you run
"find_failure.pl". (the tool takes 2 - 10 mins depending on the sits)

If some site hasn't finished all the tests, just re-execute this
script later. But if some site takes too long time, it might indicate
some problems (e.g. gridftp).

2. test suit contains testing a monitoring tool "Monalisa" which may
not useful here.

So I delete "Monalisa" one, and also print out the status for all the
sites each time you run "find_failure.pl". A newer version is at
http://ci.uchicago.edu/~jtie/ts/test_osg_ce_0.1.tar.gz

Best,
Jing