[Swift-devel] Condor-G test on UJ-OSG site

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Thu May 7 12:04:00 CDT 2009

On Thu, 7 May 2009, Mihael Hategan wrote:

> So I think the problem there might be "jobmanager-condor" which should
> probably be "jobmanager-pbs" or otherwise something is broken with the
> site.

Yes its PBS.

Zhao, are you basing your sites file on the output of
swift-osg-ress-site-catalog?

If so, you should see the jobmanager correctly populated for each site
there:

    <jobmanager universe="vanilla"
       url="osg-ce.grid.uj.ac.za/jobmanager-pbs" major="2" />

and should base your Condor-G sites file on that.