[Swift-devel] Re: coaster issue

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon May 4 09:06:47 CDT 2009

On Mon, 4 May 2009, Zhao Zhang wrote:

> Then what shall I do to find out which is my default VO, and how I could
> change among different VOs? Thanks.

You don't have a default VO. If you are mapped to multiple VOs you will be
non-deterministically mapped to a VO by many site.

On some sites, you can use voms-proxy-init to pick a particular VO. That
is often not the case.

A common way of addressing this is having a different credential for each
VO.

This is also a problem on teragrid systems when you get mapped to
community accounts in addition to your personal account.