[Swift-devel] Regular Test of Coaster and Condor-g

Zhao Zhang zhaozhang at uchicago.edu
Fri May 1 11:08:19 CDT 2009

Hi, Ben, Mike

I am planning to start the regular test of Coaster and Condor every
other day. The Coaster-provider log will be kept at
http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~zzhang/coaster_log/,  while the condor-g
logs will be kept on http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~zzhang/condor-g_log/

Before we have any tools to do the tests, I will just run it manually
and post the status.
Test May 1st failed:
http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~zzhang/coaster_log/log_all_0501

These sites failed: coaster/gwynn-coaster-gram2-gram2-condor.xml coaster/renci-engage-coaster.xml coaster/tgncsa-hg-coaster-pbs-gram2.xml coaster/tgncsa-hg-coaster-pbs-gram4.xml coaster/uj-pbs-gram2.xml
These sites worked: coaster/coaster-local.xml coaster/gwynn-coaster-gram2-gram2-fork.xml coaster/teraport-gt2-gt2-pbs.xml

Comparing with the April 24th test:
http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~zzhang/coaster_log/log_all_0424

All language behaviour tests passed
These sites failed: coaster/tgncsa-hg-coaster-pbs-gram2.xml coaster/tgncsa-hg-coaster-pbs-gram4.xml
These sites worked: coaster/coaster-local.xml coaster/gwynn-coaster-gram2-gram2-condor.xml coaster/gwynn-coaster-gram2-gram2-fork.xml coaster/renci-engage-coaster.xml coaster/teraport-gt2-gt2-pbs.xml coaster/uj-pbs-gram2.xml

Ben, could you help me tell what the difference there is? I ran the
exactly same thing.

best wishes
zhao