[Swift-devel] testing

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Mar 18 05:29:36 CDT 2009

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009, Mihael Hategan wrote:

> There are probably a few issues still left to address, one of which is
> to make sure that coasters are an acceptable way of running things on
> OSG. I suspect this would require some negotiation with the right people
> from OSG, and I don't know who those people are.

Mats can probably make comment on what people in OSG are going to say.

My sense is:
 i) coasters as a general concept is fine - the big VOs do stuff like that.
 ii) running anything on the head nodes is bad
 iii) running anything through gram2 is bad - any base job submissions
  need to be through condor-g using its hybrid gram2+gridmanager system.