[Swift-devel] condor provider

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 13 22:17:52 CDT 2009

I committed an update to the local schedulers. This includes a bit of
refactoring of the existing providers and the addition of a condor
provider.

The condor provider is not a globus-through-condor thing. It submits to
the default condor queue in the vanilla (or mpi) universe.

I've tested it on communicado with with loads like 256 parallel jobs.
Seems to behave. It needs more work, but it's a start.

In the refactoring process, I probably screwed the other two, and I'm
not in the mood to test them now.

There's one thing I haven't figured out though, and that is whether
condor has any notion of a walltime limit.