[Swift-devel] hprof profiling of coaster services

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 26 07:46:04 CDT 2009

Allan, can you try this, as part of the other testing that I suggested
in the prior message on this thread? I.e, re-run the suggested coaster
overhead measurement tests without logging, but only if the tests *with*
logging indicate high overhead?

It would be interesting to also compare logfile sizes in both cases.

- Mike