[Swift-devel] Re: [CI Ticketing System #1074] How to set .soft and env to run condor on TeraPort?

Glen Hocky hockyg at uchicago.edu
Fri Jun 19 10:56:50 CDT 2009

This did update my condor and globus locations, but did not fix the problem.
Hopefully Zhao can tell me what to do next

[hockyg at tp-grid1 swift]$ which condor_q
/soft/condor-7.0.5-r1/bin/condor_q
[hockyg at tp-grid1 swift]$ condor_q

Neither the environment variable CONDOR_CONFIG,
/etc/condor/, nor ~condor/ contain a condor_config source.
Either set CONDOR_CONFIG to point to a valid config source,
or put a "condor_config" file in /etc/condor or ~condor/
Exiting.