[Swift-devel] updated files for tutorial

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Thu Jun 18 03:35:44 CDT 2009

You need to submit the changes to the .xml files, not the generated ones.

Do this:

in your docs directory, type:

   svn diff > whatever.diff

and then make that whatever.diff available here.

That gives specific information about the changes you made to the XML
file, rather than the end PHPs and HTMLs - the PHP and HTML files on the
website are generated from the latest SVN version every night.

To contribute to Swift, you need to have gone through the dev.globus
contributor licensing paperwork - basically you and your employer need to
fill out a licence and give to Gigi at Argonne (who sits in C101).