[Swift-devel] Swift svn swift-r2386 cog-r2261

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 15 20:37:55 CST 2009

Was this ever resolved?

Im trying to test on Ranger as well, and it seems I can no longer submit
SGE jobs due to my login not being properly mapped to an account.

A plain qsub gives me the error:
ERROR: You have no project in the projectuser.map file.
   Please contact TACC Consulting (https://portal.tacc.utexas.edu/consulting
   for UT users, help at teragrid.org for Teragrid users).

Ive forwarded it to the help desk, but does anyone know if this
similar-sounding problem was resolved?