[Swift-devel] Re: Finding apps via $PATH

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Tue Jan 13 16:27:39 CST 2009

Omit the path in a tc.data entry (eg say echo instead of /bin/echo) and
$PATH will be used to look up the executable. This is in SVN head and also
in the 0.7 release.

Related, if you want to add stuff to the remote path rather than
completely reset the remote path losing defaults, look at the PATHPREFIX
env profile in the user guide.