[Swift-devel] coasters on UC teraport with head job running on a worker node

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 6 12:46:57 CST 2009

I missed the message that Greg Cross sent regarding TeraPort updates
(which Allan pointed out to me).  Perhaps he can test it there?

Or, perhaps he can install it on the HNL cluster for testing?

I'll send a message to support and cc you, unless you have another test
environment.  Anything in the NMI build&test that can support such a test?