[Swift-devel] Swift User Guide as MCS preprint

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Fri Apr 24 10:34:22 CDT 2009

> I can add the front and back in Word then bind all as pdf, or we can put
> the info below in docbook in svn (which would be better)

I don't think the live ongoing userguide should be made to look like an
MCS publication, when as soon as someone makes a commit, it won't be. The
acknowledgements list you provide is somethign that should go on its own
web page though.

The PDF at http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/swift/guides/userguide.pdf is (as of
writing this email) up to do date with the latest SVN docbook source, so
thats probably what you should add boilerplate to.

> ...more

Milena Nikolic