[Swift-devel] Swift User Guide as MCS preprint

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 24 10:24:12 CDT 2009

Ben, if you could gen the PDF for me that would be great; else if there
is no rush I will do it on Tuesday after the grant is in. (Im in no
rush, I just need to be able to insert the citation for now)

I can add the front and back in Word then bind all as pdf, or we can put
the info below in docbook in svn (which would be better)

All: please see people named below, let me know who else to add.

The Doc # is:  ANL/MCS-P1614-0409

It needs a cover page, and a trailer page that has the ack listed on:

http://dsl-wiki.cs.uchicago.edu/index.php/Wiki:PublicationInstructions

which is

"The submitted manuscript has been created by UChicago Argonne, LLC,
Operator of Argonne National Laboratory ("Argonne"). Argonne, a U.S.
Department of Energy Office of Science laboratory, is operated under
Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. The U.S. Government retains for itself,
and others acting on its behalf, a paid-up nonexclusive, irrevocable
worldwide license in said article to reproduce, prepare derivative
works, distribute copies to the public, and perform publicly and display
publicly, by or on behalf of the Government."

as well as an NSF DOE and NIH ack:

This work was supported in part by:

the National Science Foundation under Grant OCI-0721939

NASA Ames Research Center GSRP Grant Number NNA06CB89H

the Mathematical, Information, and Computational Sciences Division
subprogram of the Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research,
Office of Science, U.S. Dept. of Energy, under Contract DE-AC02-06CH11357,

the National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders of
the National Institutes of Health under Grant R21/R33 DC008638,

and by the Computation Institute of The University of Chicago.

We thankfully acknowledge the contributions and usage feedback of:
Mike Kubal
Andrew Binkowski
Nika Nefedova
Andriy Fedorov