[Swift-devel] Avoid copy of local files to work directory?

Gabri Turcu gabri.turcu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 23:51:44 CDT 2009

Hi,

I followed the steps at
http://mail.ci.uchicago.edu/pipermail/swift-devel/2008-April/002931.html,
but could not recompile swift after adding the provider. I think I may not
using the right version of swift (Swift 0.8 swift-r2448 cog-r2261)?

[javac]
/autonfs/home/gabri/cog/modules/provider-ln/src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/execution/local/JobSubmissionTaskHandler.java:39:
org.globus.cog.abstraction.impl.execution.local.JobSubmissionTaskHandler is
not abstract and does not override abstract method cancel(java.lang.String)
in org.globus.cog.abstraction.interfaces.DelegatedTaskHandler
    [javac] public class JobSubmissionTaskHandler implements
DelegatedTaskHandler,
    [javac]        ^
    [javac] Note:
/autonfs/home/gabri/cog/modules/provider-ln/src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/file/ln/FileResourceImpl.java
uses or overrides a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
    [javac] 1 error

Thank you for any suggestions.
Best,
Gabri