[Swift-devel] Coaster capabilities for release 0.9

Ian Foster foster at anl.gov
Tue Apr 21 16:16:36 CDT 2009

Is it possible to argue for simplicity in these algorithms?

E.g., if I want to submit against an allocation, I should be able to
do that, and not have the algorithm second-guess me and do something
different.

Having more complex things is ok, too, as long as they can easily be
turned off--or (my recommendation) require that they be turned on
explicitly.

Ian.