[Swift-devel] Is there a site count limit?

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 15 07:47:02 CDT 2009

Yes, this would be very good. And at the same time review the rest of
the throttle parameters. I always have to scratch my head and re-read
the descriptions to get the behavior I want. If the other throttles asre
OK as-is, then it would still be good to clarify their explanations in
the properties file test and provide examples in the user guide.