[Swift-devel] simple executable staging

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon Apr 13 08:00:36 CDT 2009

You can do it now without too much hassle but its not as beautiful as it
could be. I thought I had added an example to the userguide but turns out
I haven't.

To do it now, make the analysis script an input data file and launch it
using /bin/sh (so /bin/sh is what does into the tc.data file, not your
actual application).

Some (?skenny) does similar stuff with a script Rinvoke (that is mapped in
tc.data) that launches R on an input script.

But I'd like that to look more elegant.