[Swift-devel] Q about wrapper.sh

Zhao Zhang zhaozhang at uchicago.edu
Thu Oct 30 17:39:05 CDT 2008

 I made a small script with that getarg() part, and tried parse "-if
iofiles/DataInit1.txt|iofiles/ApproxData1.txt"

bash-3.1# ./getarg.sh
iofiles/DataInit1.txt|iofiles/ApproxData1.txt

This output is right, but the same code in wrapper.sh doesn't work like
this.

The vdl-int.k on BGP is a customized one, but I am sure the thing I
changed is only the jobdir part, change a single
letter jobdir to two level jobdir.

zhao