[Swift-devel] Re: swift guts doc with many diagrams and graphs

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Mon Oct 13 20:23:24 CDT 2008

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008, Alina Bejan wrote:

> Please tell me if the instructions below are still accurate, or if anything
> changed -- basically the 'report-abc' directory  fails to being created.

Probably the thing to do is make a report to eithe r this or the users
list with the following: a URL or filesystem path where we can see the log
file; the output of running swoft-plot-log.

This guide isn't intended to contain basic user instructions for that -
the page that you looked at before (with the below instructions) is. Those
instructions that you pasted below should still work.