[Swift-devel] Re: [Swift-user] Swift finished with errors

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Thu May 29 11:20:03 CDT 2008

On Thu, 29 May 2008, Mihael Hategan wrote:

> ... though I can't seem to be able to reproduce it:

I just did a clean checkout on communicado.ci.uchicago.edu, which is a
very different environment from my os x laptop where I had the problem
before, and I see the below.

The build is in ~benc/t1/cog/modules/vdsk/dist/vdsk-svn/

$ swift 062-two-in-a-row.swift
Swift svn swift-r2036 (Swift modified locally) cog-r2030

RunID: 20080529-1111-42erjh3d
Progress:
echo started
Submitting wonky job 0
Wonky job in queue, job number 0
not sleeping - this is the first job, 0
Wonky job running now
Wonky job completed with exitCode 0
Wonky job status COMPLETED 0
echo completed
echo started
Submitting wonky job 1
Wonky job in queue, job number 1
Progress:  Selecting site:1 Finished successfully:1
Submitting wonky job 2
Wonky job in queue, job number 2
Progress:  Selecting site:1 Finished successfully:1
Progress:  Selecting site:1 Finished successfully:1
Progress:  Selecting site:1 Finished successfully:1
Wonky job running now
Cancel called on wonky job 2
Wonky job completed with exitCode 0
Wonky job status COMPLETED 1
Submitting wonky job 3
Wonky job in queue, job number 3
Wonky job running now
Progress:  Executing:1 Finished successfully:1
Progress:  Executing:1 Finished successfully:1
Wonky job running now
Wonky job completed with exitCode 0
Wonky job status COMPLETED 3
Submitting wonky job 4
Wonky job in queue, job number 4
Progress:  Selecting site:1 Finished successfully:1
Submitting wonky job 5
Wonky job in queue, job number 5
Progress:  Selecting site:1 Finished successfully:1
Progress:  Selecting site:1 Finished successfully:1
Progress:  Selecting site:1 Finished successfully:1
Wonky job running now
Cancel called on wonky job 5
Wonky job completed with exitCode 0
Wonky job status COMPLETED 4
Submitting wonky job 6
Wonky job in queue, job number 6
Submitting wonky job 7
Wonky job in queue, job number 7
Wonky job running now
Progress:  Selecting site:1 Finished successfully:1
Progress:  Selecting site:1 Finished successfully:1
Progress:  Selecting site:1 Finished successfully:1
Wonky job running now
Wonky job running now
Wonky job completed with exitCode 0
Wonky job status COMPLETED 6
Wonky job completed with exitCode 0
Wonky job status COMPLETED 7
Submitting wonky job 8
Wonky job in queue, job number 8
echo failed
Execution failed:
        Multiple mappings pointing to the same file
(localhost:062-two-in-a-row-20080529-1111-42erjh3d/shared/062-two-in-a-row.b.out)
detected.