[Swift-devel] Cannot parse the given RSL

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed May 7 18:35:56 CDT 2008

Submitting through GRAM2, the following is happening when submitting (eg
to fletch-fork or tguc-pbs) both to me and mike kubal:

2008-05-08 00:33:08,153+0100 DEBUG vdl:execute2 APPLICATION_EXCEPTION
jobid=touch-hp43vbsi - Application exception: Cannot parse the given RSL
        vdl:execute @ vdl-int.k, line: 390
        sys:sequential @ vdl-int.k, line: 382
        sys:try @ vdl-int.k, line: 381
        task:allocatehost @ vdl-int.k, line: 360
        vdl:execute2 @ execute-default.k, line: 23
        sys:parallelfor @ execute-default.k, line: 21
        sys:restartonerror @ execute-default.k, line: 17
[...]

This has been introduced in the past 12 hours I think (though I'm entirely
sure - I don't have full automated regression tests for GRAM running).