[Swift-devel] Re: more ftp errors running terminable->tg uc

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 14 18:23:06 CDT 2008

i) proposal sounds good to me

ii) Mihael is on pseudo-vacation (supposed to be real vacation at the
moment, but he is being a great guy to help launch an i2u2 release that
slipped).  So lets wait for Mihael to weigh in. Only thing I can offer
is once i2u2 release is live and stable, fix gridftp next, modulo
vacation preferences).

- Mike