[Swift-devel] Re: Question of wrapper.sh

Zhao Zhang zhaozhang at uchicago.edu
Fri Mar 7 18:18:16 CST 2008

Hi,

I got this problem when I tried to connect Swift and Falkon. I could run
this before, using the r1673 version swift. But not go through with the
1716 version.

zzhang at login1.surveyor:~/cog/modules/vdsk/dist/vdsk-0.3-dev/examples/vdsk>
swift
 -sites.file ../../etc/sites-BG.xml -tc.file ../../etc/tc-BG.data
first.swift
Swift v0.3-dev swift-r1716 cog-r1934

RunID: 20080307-1813-i00h1fia
Progress:
echo started
error: Notification(int timeout): socket = new ServerSocket(recvPort);
Address already in use
2008-03-07 18:13:48,122 WARN  submitQueue.NonBlockingSubmit
[pool-1-thread-1,notifyPreviousQueue:71] Warning: Task handler throws
exception and also sets status

the sites-BG.xml is like below
  <pool handle="bgp">
    <gridftp  url="local://localhost"/>
    <execution provider="deef"
url="http://140.221.82.11:50001/wsrf/servicesGenericPortal/core/WS/GPFactoryService"/>
    <workdirectory >/home/zzhang</workdirectory>
  </pool>

along with the tc-BG.data file

# sitename  transformation  path   INSTALLED  platform  profiles
bgp     echo            /bin/echo       INSTALLED       INTEL32::LINUX  null
localhost       cat             /bin/cat        INSTALLED
INTEL32::LINUX \
 null
localhost       ls              /bin/ls         INSTALLED
INTEL32::LINUX \
 null
localhost       grep            /bin/grep       INSTALLED
INTEL32::LINUX \
 null
localhost       sort            /bin/sort       INSTALLED
INTEL32::LINUX \
 null
localhost       paste           /bin/paste      INSTALLED
INTEL32::LINUX \
 null
bgp     sleep           /bin/sleep      INSTALLED       INTEL32::LINUX  null

zhao