[Swift-devel] stageout: Expected multiline reply

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Sun Mar 2 14:08:41 CST 2008

at least today its repeatable and consistent against TGUC using pbs+gram2
but doesn't happen any time I use fork+gram2.

some other sites that I've run it against haven't had this problem.

I rarely run stuff from terminable so I have no idea if this has been the
case for some time or is for one day only.