[Swift-devel] stageout: Expected multiline reply

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Sun Mar 2 10:56:25 CST 2008

Running from terminable to tg-uc, I get an error at stageout, starting
with the below:

Caused by: org.globus.ftp.exception.ServerException:  Custom message:
Could not
create MlsxEntry [Nested exception message:  Custom message: Expected
multiline
reply] [Nested exception is org.globus.ftp.exception.FTPException:  Custom
messa
ge: Expected multiline reply]
        at org.globus.ftp.FTPClient.mlst(FTPClient.java:642)
        at
org.globus.cog.abstraction.impl.file.gridftp.FileResourceImpl.isDirec
tory(FileResourceImpl.java:159)

The complete log file is
http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/~benc/tmp/061-cattwo-20080302-1031-vdualzq0.log

This is with 0.4rc1. This is using gram2 to submit to PBS. Other runs from
my testing appeared to have worked ok submitting to fork. I'll dig a bit
deeper, but I'm not sure what the likely meaning of the above error is.