[Swift-devel] Falkon and Coaster support for MPI

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 30 04:00:50 CDT 2008

Ben:

I wasn't debating Falkon vs. Coaster, but raising this issue: as the
primary motivation for supporting MPI jobs via multi-level scheduling
sees to be the BG/P, then I think we need to think hard whether we
want to spend scarce Swift/Coaster development resources on making
Coaster support MPI on BG/P (a fairly specialized requirement).

Ian.