[Swift-devel] Re: Few easy questions

Milena Nikolic nikolicmilena at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 04:35:54 CDT 2008

Ok, so I've done:
- equality (== and !=) type check for two operands of *numeric*, *string *and
*boolean *types
- ordering (<, >, <=, >=) type check for two operands of *numeric *and *string
*types

I am not sure what is ordering on array of orderables, if you give me some
example I might type check that too.

Thanks,
Milena