[Swift-devel] maling lists

Ian Foster foster at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 6 14:58:58 CDT 2008

and of which many people have a very high opinion. I am being lobbied
by multiple European groups who want Globus to be part of the European
Grid Initiative, "because it just works" (unlike other grid software
that they use). The National Institutes of Health is rolling out
several Globus based grids for the same reason. Etc.

I think we should try not to let personal prejudices get in the way of
sensible decision making.

Ian.