[Swift-devel] Re: scheduler foo

Ben Clifford benc at hawaga.org.uk
Wed Jul 30 09:09:12 CDT 2008

Seems to work better now on my laptop.

With 90% success rate for jobs, it can sometimes manage to complete the
1000 job test, sometimes not (failing with too many retries, which I'd
expect given that number of jobs and that failure rate).

With 80% success rate even the 15 job 130-fmri test takes a long time to
complete.

I'll do more testing but this seems better.

I think I still want to put in configuration options to allow the delay
when scores are negative to be configured (or disabled entirely, which I
think is sometimes desirable for single site runs)