[Swift-devel] Problems running coaster

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jul 27 14:57:07 CDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-07-27 at 19:44 +0000, Ben Clifford wrote:
> I don't see the original message for this so I can't see the logs. The
> list software used to filter messages with large attachments (and
> hopefully still does).
>
> What cog version do you have? Something like r2066 fixes a bug with
> walltimes that was breaking coasters.

Caused by: org...task.TaskSubmissionException: Could not submit job
Caused by: org...task.TaskSubmissionException: Could not start coaster
service
Caused by: org...task.TaskSubmissionException: Task ended before
registration was received.
STDOUT:
STDERR:
Caused by: org...execution.JobException: Job failed with an exit code of
1

Looks like the workers don't quite start properly.

There should be some worker logs in ~/workerxyz.log on the remote
machine that may provide some details.