[Swift-devel] Question for running swift with 2 psets on BGP

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 22 15:32:12 CDT 2008

Zhao's renaming the sites to avoid any substring problem.

The current data shows a contradiction, though: the stats plot shows
nice balancing between sites, but the falkon logs think all traffic went
to one site.

If the next run shows same, I think we need to a) look in the Swift log
and site selection info and b) double check that the two falkon servers
are not logging to (or listening to) the same place.

- Mike