[Swift-devel] Question for running swift with 2 psets on BGP

Zhao Zhang zhaozhang at uchicago.edu
Tue Jul 22 15:24:30 CDT 2008

The services are started at 2 IONs, ion-3 and ion-4 on surveyor. I sent
a sleep_10x512 workload. Ideally, each service should receive 256 jobs.
But in fact, ion-4 receive 512 jobs, while ion-3 didn't receive anything.

Yes, I gave the name "bgps" and "bgps1". I am doing another test to
avoid this.

zhao