[Swift-devel] Need help using Data Capacitor in Swift Workflow

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 30 12:05:08 CST 2008

Ti indicated that FLASH will free 15 TB in about 3 weeks, and that we
can buy more disks. Currently the SAN is still sitting at 99% full with
less than 1 TB free.

The DC is just another TG resource - I see no reason not to use any Grid
resource available to us.

I dont have any funds I can use for growing the SAN. If you want us to
grow it using CI funds, we can. I dont know that we've created a policy
for how to grow it. We should.

- Mike