[Swift-devel] Support request: Swift jobs flooding uc-teragrid?

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 30 10:34:25 CST 2008

I can't say how many gram jobs can be submitted at one time or over a
time period X. I do know that Torque and Moab can handle 1000s of jobs
in the queue and rather quickly as well. I think you'll need to
discover what those limits are per resource per method. For instance
TG will have a different threshold than Teraport for instance.