[Swift-devel] Need help using Data Capacitor in Swift Workflow

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 30 10:23:00 CST 2008

[was: Re: Store files in IU Data Capacitor?]

A week ago I started to help MikeK find several TB of free space to
support his next round of workflows.

Currently the CI SAN has only 700GB free.

I started looking at how to use the 500TB data capacitor server at IU.

MikeK, should we assume you still need this, test access to it, and give
you the parameters for your sites file, and swift examples of mapping
data to/from GridFTP URIs?

If so, Mihael can you do this? (URL for the DC is below. Can use scratch
space for 2-week stretches. Ive applied for an allocation on it).

- Mike