[Swift-devel] Support request: Swift jobs flooding uc-teragrid?

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 29 14:10:51 CST 2008

However, I read the thread in more detail.

We need to distinguish between how it behaves under load and how it
behaves on single jobs. It is somewhat to be expected that a high number
of submissions will increase the end-to-end time for a job. It seems
like the reported long times for a job happen in the context of lots of
other jobs being submitted? If yes, can you try submitting single jobs
and see how that works?

Mihael