[Swift-devel] Re: gridmap file for tg-uc

Mike Kubal mikekubal at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 14:29:35 CST 2008

myproxy-logon returns:

A proxy has been received for user mkubal in
/tmp/x509up_u2902.

then grid-proxy-info returns:

subject  : /C=US/O=National Center for Supercomputing
Applications/CN=Michael Kubal
issuer   : /C=US/O=National Center for Supercomputing
Applications/OU=Certificate Authorities/CN=MyProxy
identity : /C=US/O=National Center for Supercomputing
Applications/CN=Michael Kubal
type     : end entity credential
strength : 512 bits
path     : /tmp/x509up_u2902
timeleft : 11:59:06

after doing a grid-proxy-init, grid-proxy-info
returns:

subject  : /DC=org/DC=doegrids/OU=People/CN=Michael
Kubal 486347/CN=515513296
issuer   : /DC=org/DC=doegrids/OU=People/CN=Michael
Kubal 486347
identity : /DC=org/DC=doegrids/OU=People/CN=Michael
Kubal 486347
type     : Proxy draft (pre-RFC) compliant
impersonation proxy
strength : 512 bits
path     : /tmp/x509up_u2902
timeleft : 11:59:47

`which grid-proxy-init` returns:

/sandbox/software/globus-4.0.1/bin/grid-proxy-init

cheers,

mike