[Swift-devel] Re: latest attempt with GRAM4

Mike Kubal mikekubal at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 14:03:44 CST 2008

It worked swimmingly with Mihael's suggestion to
change gt4 to gt2 in the following line in my sites
file:

<execution provider="gt2" jobmanager="PBS"
url="tg-grid1.uc.teragrid.org" />

The only warning I get is a failure to transfer
kickstart records if I include the gridlaunch argument
as in the line below:
<pool handle="UC-64" sysinfo="INTEL64::LINUX"
gridlaunch="/home/wilde/vds/mystart">

Cheers,

Mike